The ROSE way planning has 5 elements to the framework. These are all linked and mapped to National Quality Standard 1 Educational Program and Practice
- Ways of Knowing (the what)
- Ways of Doing (the how)
- Ways of Thinking (the why)
- Ways of Sharing (the happenings)
- The Emerging Image (the child)
Traditional planning is to observe the children’s interests and then base the planning on this. The ROSE way works in a different way by using a research and inquiry based approach to the planning and fusing this with the children’s emerging play concepts.
What comes with the subscription?
- Book 1: Theory and research booklet to provide understanding of the underpinning, including the links to QA1
- Book 2: "How to implement' booklet with examples for the team to refer to
- Access to 'Introductory ROSE Way video' to support the implementation initially and accessible for new team members as they join.
- On subscription in the first term of implementation, ROSE Way Educator journals are provided for each room. (If a service wants to continue to use the ROSE Way journals these are available on the website)
- Access to three online training sessions over the year of subscription for all educators.
- Pracademic Framework poster and support booklet for team meetings.
- ROSE Way coach is assigned to support the first term of implementation.